Аутор Тема: Историја Срба пре досељавања на Балкан  (Прочитано 22569 пута)

Ван мреже НиколаВук

• Уредник
  • Бели орао
  • Поруке: 8506
  • I2-PH908>Y250780>A32852, род Никшића
Одг: Историја Срба пре досељавања на Балкан
« Одговор #80 послато: Децембар 02, 2020, 01:44:42 поподне »
Алани су учествовали у чувеној у бици 541 на Каталунским пољима као савезници Рима у победи над Атилом тј. Хунима и њиховим савезницима. Дакле остатак сигурно има, тако да то није највиспренији начин да се оповргне аланско присуство на простору централне Европе.

Када већ хоћеш генетику. Је л има међу Србима J1-M267?

Ово је мапа из књиге о Сарматима, Сулимирског једног од највечих стручњака у историји по питању Сармата и Алана. Али видим да је и он овде оспорен. Додуше можда је мало теже ову мапу изгуглати па је тешко открити сва та нађена археолошка места већ мора да се прочита књига.

Што је логично јер на том простору Алани долазе у контакт са Вандалима,

И онда ово,

Молим вас за рад неког археолога о тим налазиштима, или барем за више обавештења о тим налазиштима од пуке мапе из књиге која сигурно има више од 50 година откако је изашла. Ј1 је хаплогрупа која је стара десетинама хиљада година, самим тим је врло разноврсна у погледу подграна, па и ту требати бити прецизнији, на шта конкретно мислите?
Чињеницама против самоувереног незнања.

Ван мреже Грк

• Члан Друштва
  • Истраживач
  • Поруке: 1104
« Одговор #81 послато: Децембар 02, 2020, 08:33:23 поподне »

Када већ хоћеш генетику. Је л има међу Србима J1-M267?

Нисам се бавио овом темом, ни миграционим путем, али са ове карте пут из Закавказја до Херцеговине свакако има логике код евентуалног кретања моје гране. Проблем је у томе што нема успутних доказа осим можда у околини Ниша гдје се појављује она од мене удаљена Ј1- PF7257 грана и можда у Грчкој.
Колико је тачна ова карта?

Ван мреже LP

• Шегрт
  • Поруке: 72
« Одговор #82 послато: Фебруар 21, 2021, 05:40:36 пре подне »
Ово је баш натегнуто. Као прво, помен Вибија Секвестера (римског писца из 5. века) и да је он наводно написао да "Лаба (Елба) одваја Свеве од Срба(?!)". Тај податак треба проверити у самом извору, у оригиналном запису, јер је веома необичан и сасвим могуће да је од Сулимирског погрешно протумачен.

Ne bih odbacio mogućnost kako se radi o dodatku kronici pri kopiranju u 9. stoljeću pošto je autor bio aktivan u 4. ili 5. stoljeću. Otto I, Otto II i Henry II u pismima spominju istovjetni teritorij kao Ciervisti, Zerbisti i Kirvisti. Uglavnom se slaže s onim što piše u Fredegarovoj kronici i DAI. Sulimirski vjerojatno nije daleko od istine, a u internacionalnoj znanstvenoj literaturi postoji konsenzus kako Cervetiis, Cerveciis, Servetiis se odnosi na S(e)rbe. U svakom slučaju neovisno je li srpsko pleme i njegov etnonim alanskog i/ili slavenskog porijekla tako rana pojava etnonima ne ide u korist zastarjele teorije o podunavskoj migraciji u 7. stoljeću koju spominje Sedov (1995).

Имаш о тој култури цело поглавље у књизи Валентина Седова "Словени у раном средњем веку", са списком коришћене литературе. Логично, углавном су се овом културом бавили пољски аутори јер је највећи број налазишта лоциран на пољској територији, с тим да прелазе и у источну Немачку. Ова култура је у Лужици претходила русенској култури која је дошла из правца Подунавља крајем 6. и почетком 7. века и која се обично везује за долазак Срба у те крајеве. Није ми познато да су пронађени неки археогенетички трагови, уз то су се припадници ове културе спаљивали, као и сви други Словени.

Heather, Peter (2010). Empires and Barbarians: The Fall of Rome and the Birth of Europe. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-974163-2. Poglavlje "8. The Creation of Slavic Europe", pp. 409-410:

Цитат
When they were first identified, the Korchak materials of Bohemia and Moravia were dated to the mid-fifth century. But it is now clear that Korchak remains in Bohemia date to no earlier than the second half of the sixth. Brzezno is the oldest Korchak site identified so far, and its remains date from no earlier than c.550. This is entirely in line with the new dating evidence from Moravia, a little further east, where, again, Korchak materials have now been shown to have appeared no sooner than c.550 at the absolute earliest. Dendrochronology has also provided precise dates for the Korchak sites in the Elbe–Saale region, west of Bohemia. Here, too, they have extended the received chronology. The Elbe–Saale remains used to be allocated to the late fifth century or the early sixth; their earliest materials have now been dated to no earlier than the 660s.29

The geographical spread of Korchak materials across south-central Europe thus amplifies the picture of Slavic expansion suggested by the stray historical references. The new chronologies have also put paid to older theories that an initial Slavic penetration into the Elbe region in the later fifth or sixth centuries was followed by a second wave of migration in the seventh. This hypothesis had in mind a potential parallel with the Serbs and Croats and the Balkans. It was based, however, on the appearance of brand-new types of pottery in the Elbe region, which were finished on a slow wheel rather than entirely hand-formed. The geographical spread of the subtypes of this pottery broadly coincides with the main tribal confederations known from the Carolingian and Ottonian eras (Map 18): the Wilzi (Feldberg pottery), the Lausitzi (Tornow pottery) and the Sorbs (Leipzig pottery). It used therefore to be thought that the appearance of the new pottery types marked the arrival in the region of these tribal groups. Dendrochronology has shown, however, that the sites containing these wheel-turned pottery types date not from the late sixth and the seventh century, but from the later eighth and ninth. By this date, Carolingian narrative coverage of the region is more than full enough to rule out the possibility of any further large-scale migration. The new pottery types therefore represent the spread of new ceramic technologies among Slavs already indigenous to the Elbe region. The later dating also makes much better sense of the fact that some of the pottery resembles eighth century Carolingian ceramics, by which they were clearly influenced.30

From all these materials, therefore, a clear enough picture emerges of a ribbon of Slavic settlement extending westwards from the northern hinterland of the Carpathian Mountains as far as the northern reaches of Slovakia in or around 500 AD. About fifty years later, a Korchak-type material culture penetrated south into the river valleys around the Middle Danube, and pushed on westwards to Bohemia. Another fifty years further on, and Slavic groups were both threatening the fringes of Bavaria and establishing themselves in the Elbe–Saale region.

29  The literature is enormous, but for recent general accounts see Brachmann (1997); Parczewski (1997); Kazanski (1999), 83–96; Barford (2001), 39–44; Brather (2001). These draw on and update such earlier accounts as Donat and Fischer (1994); Szydlowski (1980); Brachmann (1978); Herrmann (1968)
30 On the new wheel-turned potteries, see Barford (2001), 63ff., 76–9, 104–12; Brather (2001); cf. Brather (1996). For the older view of a second migration, see Brachmann (1978), with references.

Ван мреже LP

• Шегрт
« Одговор #83 послато: Фебруар 21, 2021, 06:24:00 пре подне »
Heather, Peter (2010). Empires and Barbarians: The Fall of Rome and the Birth of Europe. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-974163-2. Poglavlje "8. The Creation of Slavic Europe", pp. 409-410...

Prethodni paragrafi te zaključni paragraf tog poglavlja:

Цитат
A similar vision of the western extent of Slavic expansion by the early seventh century is provided by one of the most famous episodes in early Slavic history, the adventures of Samo, our Frankish merchant turned Slavic prince. In the course of his colourful life, which involved – amongst other feats – siring twenty-two sons and fifteen daughters by his twelve Slavic wives, it emerges that by 630 the Slavic Sorbs were established on the borderlands of Thuringia.28 This would suggest that they were entrenched somewhere in the southern Elbe region. They had by this date, according to the Frankish chronicler Fredegar, a ‘longstanding relationship’ with their Thuringian neighbours, which would date the Sorbs’ occupation of these lands to c.600 at the latest. From these few references it is possible to get some sense of a westward Slavic penetration through central Europe, working roughly along the line of the northern hinterlands of the Carpathian Mountains and the Alps in the course of the sixth century (Map 18). But this is all the sources give us, and there is nothing here about the northern lowlands or the shores of the Baltic. The archaeological evidence, such as it is, broadly confirms the picture. As we have seen, Korchak-type material assemblages probably first emerged in the outer arc of the Carpathians in the later fifth century, but then spread over a much wider area. To the west, they diffused right around the outskirts of the Carpathians and on through the central European uplands as far west as Bohemia and adjacent areas of the southern Elbe region. An additional cluster of Korchak remains has also been excavated further to the north-west, in Mecklenburg and Lusatia (Map 18). The archaeological pattern here is rather different from that of most of the Balkans. Instead of a few isolated finds of Korchak ceramics or the odd burial, the central European uplands have thrown up entire Korchak cultural complexes. Not just stray Korchak items, but an entire Korchak way of life – including agricultural production methods and patterns of social connection – came to be reproduced in these areas.

In broad outline, therefore, the spread of Slavic-speaking domination across the whole of north-central Europe, documented in the Carolingian era, seems to have converged on the Elbe from two different directions, if not necessarily from two points of departure. One line of advance is marked by the ribbon of Prague-Korchak sites running through the uplands of central Europe into Bohemia – and even onwards, in places, west of the Elbe. This trajectory of advance extended over about a century, between c.500 and 600. A second line of advance is marked by the spread of the Sukow-Dziedzice culture across the North European Plain, which was equally successful. It spread eventually, if more slowly than used to be thought, as far west as the River Elbe, which it had reached apparently by c.700. Much here remains obscure, but a broad outline of the initial Slavicization of Europe west of the Vistula can be sketched in from a mixture of literary and archaeological sources.

Ван мреже drajver

• Члан Друштва
  • Бели орао
  • Поруке: 5147
« Одговор #84 послато: Фебруар 21, 2021, 07:35:26 пре подне »
Heather, Peter (2010). Empires and Barbarians: The Fall of Rome and the Birth of Europe. Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-974163-2. Poglavlje "8. The Creation of Slavic Europe", pp. 409-410:

То шта је закључио Heather, а на основу радова Barforda и Bathera нема неку велику тежину. Сва тројица су оптерећени деконструкцијама класичне археологије (Куртина школа). Веома су близу закључка да Словени заправо нису ни постојали. Heatherа при том оптужују и за приличо романтично сагледавање неких историјских чињеница.

Ево како Плетерски у најкраћим цртама описује метод ових археолошко-историјских револуционара 21. вијека:

"Na svojevoljno izabranim nalazištima, svojevoljno interpretira svojevoljno izabrane predmete i pokušava postaviti svoju lokalnu kronologiju arheoloških nalaza koja će biti kasnija od razdoblja prvih spominjanja Slavena u pisanim vrelima u danom prostoru. Tako postignut tobožnji rezultat mu zatim pruža manevarski prostor u kojem rijetki predslavenski toponimi postanu dokaz potpunog daljnjeg postojanja starosjedilačkoga stanovništva."

Треба читати закључке аутора који имају много више археолошког искуства, није ту само Седов и руски археолози, већ и Плетерски и Losert.

Ван мреже LP

• Шегрт
« Одговор #85 послато: Фебруар 21, 2021, 08:22:51 пре подне »
То шта је закључио Heather, а на основу радова Barforda и Bathera нема неку велику тежину. Сва тројица су оптерећени деконструкцијама класичне археологије (Куртина школа). Веома су близу закључка да Словени заправо нису ни постојали. Heatherа при том оптужују и за приличо романтично сагледавање неких историјских чињеница.

Ево како Плетерски у најкраћим цртама описује метод ових археолошко-историјских револуционара 21. вијека:

"Na svojevoljno izabranim nalazištima, svojevoljno interpretira svojevoljno izabrane predmete i pokušava postaviti svoju lokalnu kronologiju arheoloških nalaza koja će biti kasnija od razdoblja prvih spominjanja Slavena u pisanim vrelima u danom prostoru. Tako postignut tobožnji rezultat mu zatim pruža manevarski prostor u kojem rijetki predslavenski toponimi postanu dokaz potpunog daljnjeg postojanja starosjedilačkoga stanovništva."

Треба читати закључке аутора који имају много више археолошког искуства, није ту само Седов и руски археолози, већ и Плетерски и Losert.

Ako jedan od svjetskih autoriteta za ranosrednjovjekovlje se pouzdaje i citira suvremene arheologe neovisno na međusobne optužbe Bečke i Oxfordske škole povijesti i arheologije onda to ima itekakvu težinu. Citat Pleterskog je iz "Etnogeneza Slavena – metode i proces" (2013), a odnosi se na Curtu, ne na M. P. Barforda i/ili Sebastiana Brathera, točnije sa strane 23:

Цитат
Curta je u krivu već kod svoje kasne kronologije arheoloških nalaza. U posljednje se doba u ranosrednjovjekovnoj arheologiji pomoću različitih prirodoslovnih datacijskih metoda pokušava postići veća objektivnost datacija U posljednje se doba u ranosrednjovjekovnoj arheologiji pomoću različitih prirodoslovnih datacijskih metoda pokušava postići veća objektivnost datacija104. Datacije dobivene metodom radioaktivnoga ugljika C14 šire se i u Sloveniji, Austriji i Hrvatskoj. Curta ih je uključio u svoju raspravu, no uporabio je samo trećinu onih koje su mu u trenutku pisanja članka bile dostupne. U načinu na koji se njima bavi, vidljiva je njegova zbunjenost, a osobito jasno pokazuje da nije svjestan prirode kalibracije, a kamoli odnosa među povijesnom starošću uzoraka i datacijskim rasponima koje nudi kalibracija.

104 Npr.: S. BRATHER, Sebastian 2005, Die Anfänge slawischer Besiedlung westlich von Oder und Neisse. Początki osadnictwa słowiańskiego na zachód od Odry i Nysy, Archeologia o początkach Słowian, u: Archeologia o początkach Słowian, (ur. P. Kaczanowski, M. Parczewski), Materiały z konferencji, Kraków, 9-21. listopada 2001., Kraków, 2005., str. 527-531. – M. DULINICZ, Frühe Slawen im Gebiet zwischen unterer Weichsel und Elbe: eine archäologische Studie. (Studien zur Siedlungsgeschichte und Archäologie der Ostseegebiete, 7), Neumünster, 2006., str. 39-64. – I. O. GAVRITUHIN, Kompleksy pražskoj kul’tury s datirujuščimi veščami. Die Fundkomplexe der Prager Kultur mit sicher datierenden Fundstücken, u:, Archeologia o początkach Słowian, (ur. P. Kaczanowski, M. Parczewski) Materiały z konferencji, Kraków, 9-21. listopada 2001., Kraków, 2005., str. 403-404. – A. PLETERSKI, Zgodnjesrednjeveška naselbina na blejski Pristavi: tafonomija, predmeti in čas / Frühmittelalterliche Siedlung Pristava in Bled: Taphonomie, Fundgegenstände und zeitliche Einordnung. (Opera Instituti archaeologici Sloveniae 19), Ljubljana, 2010., str. 85-176

Niti je Heather citirao Curtu niti je Pleterski kritizirao datacije kod Brathera/Barforda niti njihovu literaturu koju je citirao Heather. Za proglasiti kako ono što je napisao Heather "нема неку велику тежину" potrebno je citirati direktnu kritiku istih.
« Последња измена: Фебруар 21, 2021, 08:33:30 пре подне LP »

Ван мреже LP

• Шегрт
« Одговор #86 послато: Фебруар 21, 2021, 08:43:32 пре подне »

Sedov, zato ga niti nije naveo Heather, kada piše o rusenskoj keramici Podunavskih Slavena i pretpostavljenoj migraciji Srba citira arheologiju iz 70ih odnosno ono što je pisao H. Brachmann.
« Последња измена: Фебруар 21, 2021, 08:45:50 пре подне LP »

Ван мреже drajver

• Члан Друштва
  • Бели орао
« Одговор #87 послато: Фебруар 21, 2021, 08:45:59 пре подне »
Ako jedan od svjetskih autoriteta za ranosrednjovjekovlje se pouzdaje i citira suvremene arheologe neovisno na međusobne optužbe Bečke i Oxfordske škole povijesti i arheologije onda to ima itekakvu težinu. Citat Pleterskog je iz "Etnogeneza Slavena – metode i proces" (2013), a odnosi se na Curtu, ne na M. P. Barforda i/ili Sebastiana Brathera, točnije sa strane 23:

Niti je Heather citirao Curtu niti je Pleterski kritizirao datacije kod Brathera/Barforda niti njihovu literaturu koju je citirao Heather. Za proglasiti kako ono što je napisao Heather "нема неку велику тежину" potrebno je citirati direktnu kritiku istih.

Сам мораш изабрати ко ће ти бити ауторитети у одређеној области. И Heather и Brather су екстреми. Brather је био толико екстреман у одрицању повезаности археологије и историјских података, као и археолошки одређених етничких идентитета, да га је чак и Флорин Курта због тога напао.

Ван мреже LP

• Шегрт
« Одговор #88 послато: Фебруар 21, 2021, 09:11:12 пре подне »
Сам мораш изабрати ко ће ти бити ауторитети у одређеној области...

Mi ne biramo tko je autoritet na nekom znanstvenom području već znanstvena struka. Heather nije nikakav znanstveni ekstremist, to što Brather se želi čvrsto držati arheoloških dokaza je njegovo pravo, a to kakvo je njegovo viđenje etniciteta nema veze sa pouzdanošću suvremenih metoda datiranja arheoloških nalazišta ili ostataka. Dosad niste naveli niti citirali niti jednu konkretnu kritiku.

Ван мреже drajver

• Члан Друштва
  • Бели орао
« Одговор #89 послато: Фебруар 21, 2021, 09:15:00 пре подне »
Mi ne biramo tko je autoritet na nekom znanstvenom području već znanstvena struka. Heather nije nikakav znanstveni ekstremist, to što Brather se želi čvrsto držati arheoloških dokaza je njegovo pravo, a to kakvo je njegovo viđenje etniciteta nema veze sa pouzdanošću suvremenih metoda datiranja arheoloških nalazišta ili ostataka. Dosad niste naveli niti citirali niti jednu konkretnu kritiku.

Али ниси ни ти овдје представио Bratherov рад са конкретним налазиштима, калибрацијама.

А што се тиче "знанствена струка" , то је већ прилично растегљив појам. Добар дио те знанствене струке не сматра ни Heatherа ни Bratherа одвећ поузданим. Уосталом може се ишчитати на мрежи.
« Последња измена: Фебруар 21, 2021, 09:17:04 пре подне drajver »

Ван мреже LP

• Шегрт
« Одговор #90 послато: Фебруар 21, 2021, 11:43:11 поподне »
Али ниси ни ти овдје представио Bratherov рад са конкретним налазиштима, калибрацијама.

Dobro, sada shvaćam, izgleda kako se radi o nesporazumu jer vi uopće niste upoznati s ovom temom i njezinom literaturom. To što Brather piše o novom datiranju nisu njegove tobože "revolucionarne ideje" niti rezultat isključivo njegovih istraživanja već arheološki rezultati uobičajenih metodoloških istraživanja mnogih drugih njemačkih arheologa tokom 80ih, 90ih i 00ih, dok se ruski arheolog Sedov u svom djelu iz 90ih u vezi Rüssenske keramike (nazvane po istoimenom naselju Rüssen u Saksoniji) pozivao na arheološke radove iz 70ih sa zastarjelim datiranjima i zaključcima.

Skoro svi radovi Brathera traže naplatu za pristup, ali nešto se može naći i na webu ako znate gdje tražiti:

- Nordwestslawische Siedlungskeramik der Karolingerzeit - Fränkische Waren als Vorbild?, 1995, https://journals.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/index.php/germania/article/view/57499
Feldberger Keramik und frühe Slawen. Studien zur nordwestslawischen Keramik der Karolingerzeit, 1996, ISBN 3-7749-2768-5
- Archäologie der westlichen Slawen: Siedlung, Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft im früh- und hochmittelalterlichen Ostmitteleuropa, 2001 (2008), https://doi.org/10.1515/9783110209952
- The Archaeology of the Northwestern Slavs (Seventh To Ninth Centuries), 2004, https://doi.org/10.1163/187633004X00116
- The beginnings of Slavic settlement east of the river Elbe, 2004, https://doi.org/10.1017/S0003598X00112980
Zwischen „Fluchtburg“ und „Herrensitz“. Sozialgeschichtliche Interpretationen früh- und hochmittelalterlicher Burgwälle in Ostmitteleuropa, 2006, http://briai.ku.lt/en/publications/archaeologia-baltica/volumes/6-2/
- The Western Slavs of the Seventh to the Eleventh Century – An Archaeological Perspective, 2011, https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1478-0542.2011.00779.x

А што се тиче "знанствена струка" , то је већ прилично растегљив појам. Добар дио те знанствене струке не сматра ни Heatherа ни Bratherа одвећ поузданим. Уосталом може се ишчитати на мрежи.

Jeste li vi to učinili isto pri citiranju Sedova, točnije rečeno, Brachmanna? Niste, a nije vam ni cilj. U nedostatku konkretnih argumenata i razočarenju što je prethodno navedena arheološka teorija znanstveno posve pogrešna, a bila je jedini preostali argument za pretpostaviti teoriju o povezanosti srednjovjekovnog plemena Srba i I-PH908, jedino rješenje koje preostaje je pisati komentare u kojima se pokušava diskreditirati pouzdanost i autoritet svjetskih znanstvenika i znanosti općenito pa time indirektno opravdati ignoriranje znanstvenih činjenica koje nisu niti "nove" niti "revolucionarne" niti "ekstremne", ali jesu protivne vašoj volji i željama. U sljedećim komentarima citiram vam dostupne izvore pa si ih prevedite.

Ван мреже LP

• Шегрт
« Одговор #91 послато: Фебруар 21, 2021, 11:44:36 поподне »
Deutch Wikipedia, „Keramik der Leipziger Gruppe“, revision 22. Januar 2021:

Namengebend für die Gruppe waren Lesefunde aus einem 1962 angelegten Graben am eponymen Fundort bei Borna. Entsprechend unsicher sind Definition und Datierung der Keramik. Vogt datierte diese Gruppe anhand einer aus Rüssen ebenfalls nur als Lesefund vorliegenden Flasche der rheinischen Vorgebirgskeramik in das 7./8. Jahrhundert.[39] Ihren Beginn vermutete er bereits in der zweiten Hälfte des 6. Jahrhunderts, da sich diese Keramik mit der des Prager Typs regional ausschließen würde und damit Zeitgleichheit angenommen werden könne. Dieser zeitliche Ansatz erscheint zu früh, denn die Keramik des Rüssener Typs ist mehrheitlich jünger als der Prager Typ, wie vor allem das Vorkommen in der zweiten Siedlungsphase von Dessau-Mosigkau zeigt, die wohl in das 8. oder 9. Jahrhundert gehört.[40] Brachmann schloss sich der Datierung Vogts ins 7./8. Jahrhundert an.[41] Slawische Keramik dieser Art trat oberhalb und im Umfeld des altslawischen Kastenbrunnens aus Eythra bei Leipzig auf, den die Bearbeiter Lothar Herklotz und Dieter Stuchly zunächst in die Jahrzehnte um 600 stellten und der nach 14C-Datierungen in das 7. Jahrhundert datiert.[42] Eine später vorgenommene dendrochronologische Datierung ergab jedoch ein Alter 715 ± 10 n. Chr.[43] Ein weiteres 14C-Datum nach 680 ± 60 n. Chr. aus Magdeborn bestätigte zumindest die erstgenannte Datierung.[44] Die Datierung der Rüssener Gruppe in oder vor das 8. Jahrhundert konnte durch stratigraphische Beobachtungen auf dem Gräberfeld von Rohnstedt in Thüringen bestätigt werden. Nach Timpel war diese Keramik demnach von der zweiten Hälfte des 7. bis zur Mitte des 8. Jahrhunderts in Gebrauch.[45] Biermann datierte die Keramik des Rüssener Typs nach kritischer Betrachtung der vier wesentlichen Befunde von Rüssen, Dessau-Mosigkau, Mutzschen und Eythra und aufgrund der Analogie zur Keramik des Klučover Horizontes in Böhmen jedoch erst in das spätere 8. und 9. Jahrhundert.[46]

Neumann setzte die von ihm als „morphologisch älter“ betrachtete Keramik vom Johannisberg bei Jena-Lobeda aufgrund historischer Überlegungen in die zweite Hälfte des 8. Jahrhunderts. Einige der dieser älteren Keramikgruppe zugerechneten Stücke sind wohl deutlich jünger als von ihm angenommen. So findet ein kleiner gedrungener Topf mit abgesetzter Standfläche eine Analogie in einem Gefäß mit einzügiger Wellenlinie aus Grab 2 des Gräberfeldes von Rudolstadt-Volkstedt, das Rempel aufgrund der Schmuckbestandteile, vor allem Kopfschmuckringe und Perlen, in die Zeit nach 900 n. Chr. stellte.[47]

39 Vogt, Wiprechtsburg Groitzsch 1987, S. 162.
40 Krüger 1967; Brachmann 1978, 16 Abb. 7; Biermann 2000, 34.
41 Brachmann 1994.
42 Herklotz/Stuchly 1987, 226 Anm.*, 234; Herklotz 1988.
43 Herrmann/Heußner 1991, 282; Biermann/Dalitz/Heußner 1999, 243 Nr. 5.
44 Mechelk 1997, 47 Anm. 77, 48–50.
45 Timpel 1995, 92, 102 f.
46 Biermann 2000, 34 f.
47 Rempel 1966, 70, 157 Kat.-Nr. 182 Taf. 82 A.

Ван мреже LP

• Шегрт
« Одговор #92 послато: Фебруар 21, 2021, 11:46:16 поподне »
Sebastian Bather, Archäologie der westlichen Slawen: Siedlung, Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft im früh- und hochmittelalterlichen Ostmitteleuropa, Walter de Gruyter, 2nd ed. 2008 (1st ed. 2001), 978-3-11-020609-8:

str. 47-48

Wenn auch die Archäologie des Mittelalters weitgehend auf den Begriff der „Kultur“ im Sinne regionaler Gruppierungen verzichtet und hauptsächlich die prähistorische Forschung damit arbeitet, sind ihr diese Vorstellungen dennoch nicht fremd, um kulturell zusammengehörige Räume zu beschreiben. J. Herrmann beschritt diesen Weg bei der Rekonstruktion der slawischen Einwanderung in die Gebiete westlich von Oder und Neiße.10 Die dazu benutzte Kombination von Keramikformen, Haus- und Burgentypen sowie Bestat9 Jones [Nr. 156] 139. 10 Herrmann [Nr. 21] 39–77; ders. [Nr. 174]; ders. [Nr. 175]; Die Slawen in Deutschland [Nr. 48] 28 Abb. 8. Ethnische Interpretation tungssitten stellt eine Addition von Einzelelementen dar, ohne daß sich ein zwingender innerer Zusammenhang dieser Elemente erkennen ließe. Im nächsten Schritt werden „archäologisch-kulturelle Gebiete“ postuliert, die den bekannten „Kulturen“ entsprechen. Dabei offenbart schon die Bezeichnung dieser Gruppen (Sukow-Szeligi-, Feldberg-Golancz-, Tornow-Gostyn-, Rüssener und Prager Gruppe), daß als wesentliches Kriterium Keramikstile dienen – d. h. ein isoliertes Element der Sachkultur. Bei genauerem Hinsehen stellen sich aber diese Differenzierungen als voneinander unabhängige Regionalentwicklungen heraus, die sich erst einige Zeit nach der Einwanderung durch unterschiedlichste Einflüsse ergaben (Kap. III), also im Verlauf des Frühmittelalters entstandene kulturelle Binnendifferenzierungen Ostmitteleuropas beschreiben.

Auch alle Bemühungen, „Stammesgebiete“ innerhalb der frühmittelalterlichen Siedlungsräume zu identifizieren, scheiterten bislang an methodischen Problemen.11 Politisch-ethnische Gruppierungen, die sich rasch verändern können, lassen sich nicht eindeutig mit großräumigen Keramikstilen, Grabsitten, Hausformen und Burgentypen, die sämtlich strukturelle Erscheinungen sind, verbinden. Darin liegt das grundlegende heuristische Dilemma aller Versuche, von der Sachkultur zur Gesellschaftsstruktur zu gelangen. Das Modell der „sozialökonomischen Gebiete“ bzw. „archäologisch-kulturellen Gebiete“ im Sinne J. Herrmanns ging zwar in der Zielvorstellung über das Konzept der „archäologischen Kultur“ hinaus, blieb aber methodisch in demselben traditionellen Interpretationsrahmen befangen

str. 56-58

Die Verbreitung der Grubenhäuser2 und der Urnengräber3 erstreckt sich interessanterweise entlang der südlichen und südwestlichen „Peripherie“ des slawischen Siedlungsraumes – zwischen dem byzantinischen Kulturraum südlich der Donau und den von den Sudeten bis zu den Karpaten reichenden Höhenzügen. Nördlich der Mittelgebirge finden sich dagegen ebenerdige Bauten4 und oberflächennahe Leichenbrandschüttungen, beides archäologisch nicht leicht nachzuweisen. Nachdem auch regionale Differenzierungen bei den Gefäßproportionen und Keramikstilen sowie hinsichtlich des Burgenbaus erkannt worden waren, schloß man daraus auf unterschiedliche Einwanderergruppen und Einwanderungsrichtungen5. Diesem Modell lag die Vorstellung großer, homogener Wandererverbände zugrunde, die als geschlossene Gruppen auch den Raum zwischen Oder und Elbe erreicht hätten.6 Das mehrfache Vorkommen ethnischer Bezeichnungen wie die der Abodriten, Serben/Sorben und Kroaten, einerseits im mittel- und andererseits im südosteuropäischen Raum, beruht nicht auf der Aufspaltung großer „Stammesverbände“. Es belegt lediglich den Rückgriff auf die gleichen Namentraditionen, wenn die Quellen nicht überstrapaziert werden sollen; meist stammen die entsprechenden Erwähnungen erst aus dem 9. und 10. Jahrhundert. Nun haben sich nicht nur die Vorstellungen über den Ablauf von Ethnogeneseprozessen gewandelt, auch die archäologische Einordnung des Fundmaterials erscheint in neuem Licht. So kennzeichnen z. B. nicht verschiedene, Abb. 7. Verbreitung der frühslawischen Brandgräber mit Urnen des Prager Typs und der frühslawischen Grubenhäuser im östlichen Europa. Beide kulturellen Merkmale erstrecken sich hauptsächlich auf den Mittelgebirgsraum im Süden und sparen das ostmitteleuropäische Flachland weitgehend aus. In der Ukraine – zwischen Bug und Dnepr – erstrecken sich Grubenhäuser und Urnengräber dagegen im Flachland (nach Herrmann [Nr. 174] Abb. 3) Herkunft und Einwanderung der Westslawen sondern identische Traditionen Hausbau und Bestattungssitten. Häuser wurden überall als Blockbauten errichtet, für die die ausgedehnten ost(mittel)-europäischen Nadelwälder die benötigten geraden Stämme lieferten – im Süden und Osten aus klimatischen Gründen und aufgrund der Bodenverhältnisse als Grubenhäuser eingetieft; im Norden und Westen erforderten Klima und Boden dagegen eine ebenerdige Bauweise. Die Toten wurden grundsätzlich verbrannt, nur anschließend wurde mit ihnen unterschiedlich umgegangen: im südöstlichen Bereich gab es Urnengräber, im Nordwesten bevorzugte man Brandgruben- bzw. Brandschüttungsgräber in Oberflächennähe. Zwar unterscheidet sich der zwischen Elbe und Weichsel verbreitete, unverzierte Sukow-Dziedzice-Typ vom Prag-Kor¹ak-Typ durch eher bauchige Proportionen, doch sind dies – bei unterschiedlichen Datierungsschwerpunkten – eher tendenzielle als scharfe Abgrenzungen. Bei anderen Formen wie der Feldberger oder der Tornower Keramik hat sich die Datierung in die Einwanderungszeit als irrig erwiesen; beide Formen gehören erst in die Karolingerzeit bzw. das 9. und 10. Jahrhundert und reflektieren erheblich spätere regionale Stilentwicklungen. Auch der Burgenbau geht nicht auf die Einwanderungszeit zurück, sondern hängt mit sozialen Differenzierungsprozessen seit dem 8. Jahrhundert zusammen.

Ван мреже LP

• Шегрт
« Одговор #93 послато: Фебруар 21, 2021, 11:46:58 поподне »
P. M. Barford, The Early Slavs: Culture and Society in Early Medieval Eastern Europe, Cornell University Press, 2001:

str. 64-65

The expansion to the west of the Early Slav cultural zone was reflected in the appearance of material of Prague type in the southern areas of Polabia. It would seem that well before this the tribal systems of the Restgermanen in this area had collapsed (a process perhaps related to disruptions caused by eastward expansion of the power of the Franks in the 530s into Thuringia). We observe that Early Slavs settlements containing pottery of Prague type occur in precisely the same areas on the Elbe where there had been Restgermanen settlement.35 It seems very likely that to a large extent this is beacuse there were areas which had been cleared earlier and were easier to settle than the denser forest further  away from the zones of Germanic settlement. Nevertheless in some of these settlement zones, pollen evidence showed that the forest had been regenerating before the Slavs moved in. The Prague-type assemblages spread along the Upper Elbe and forked along the Saale and Havel but no further north than Brandenburg region.36 Probably this material developed under the influence of the Bohemian group to the southeast, and in part of the area urned cremations like those of Bohemia also occur. Among the material thought to be the earliest Prague-type material from the area, there is some dated now by dendrochronology to the 660s.37 At the time of writing there is a lack of convincing evidence for early sixth-century dates for the Prague-type material or any other evidence of Slav settlement in the area ... The dating of the Slav settlement of the middle Elbe valley is however unclear. Recent datings by dendrochronology have shown that the dating of Early Slav material in some areas of the former DDR had been seriously wrong. Much of it was formerly dated from to three hundred years too early, and former views about the Slav and Germanic settlement being nearly contemporary in the same region, or even on the same site, are shown to have been based on false premises.

str. 77-78

Northeast of the Carpathians, most of Poland falls into three cultural groups (Map IV). In the northwest we see the eastward extension of the Sukow-Golancz zone, to the south of which is a group of material for which I propose the term Raciborz-Chodlik (after a cemetery near Katowice and an open site under a ninth-century stronghold at Chodlik near Lublin, both in southern Poland).29 This material probably begins some time in the mid seventh century and last in much of the area through the ninth century (possibly even as late as the early tenth century) ... The situation is more complex to the south of these three zones. On the middle Danube and Upper Elbe the Prague culture seems to last into the late seventh century (and perhaps in some areas even to the first half of the eighth century). Within this broad zone on the west a distinct cultural group on the rivers Saale and Mulde seems to develop in this phaes. It has a specific character which justifies differentiation, and I porpose to cal it the Saale group. In the seventh century this group is marked by a cluster of flat cemeteries containing assemblages of Prague type. The burial rite seems to continue into the next century when other areas have gone over to barrow burials. In this area some time in the late sixth century appears the pottery style known as the Rüssen type (named after the setlement site of Rüssen in southwest Polabia). This lasts in much of the area through to the ninth century (possibly even as late as the early tenth century). The pottery vessels are similar to Raciborz-Chodlik material, with a similar variety of forms and sizes: cooking-pots, jars and jar-bowls. These vessels, with their wide rounded shoulders and everted rims forming an S-profile, are also often decorated with bands of combed decoration like that of Raciborz-Chodlik vessels (this decorative scheme seems to have come among the influences from the Danubian zone). The pottery was made on a turntable or slow wheel, which was used to even-up the upper part of the vessel.32

Ван мреже LP

• Шегрт
« Одговор #94 послато: Фебруар 21, 2021, 11:47:44 поподне »
str. 104-105

In Polabia37 and in central Poland is a zone of the sites with biconical thin-walled pottery vessels (Fig. 30) decorated on the shoulder by horizontal incised lines or cordons. This so-called Tornow type (named after a type-site on the Spree) is now dated by dendrochronology to the ninth century, more probably to the first of the century though it may have eighth-century prototypes and probably continued in use until the tenth century.38 This pottery is associated with a series of open settlements in the southern part of Polabia, and a series of compact circular strongholds (also said to be of Tornow type) which began to be builts in the last decades of the ninth and early decades of the tenth century. These also occur in Great Poland (Map V). In central and western Poland (in Wielkopolska), within the Sukow-Golancz zone there is an area also with ninth-century sites featuring biconical vessels, forming a eastern extension of the Tornow group (the so-called Tornow-Klenica group, Klenica being a Polish stronghold).39

In the same way another pottery type associated with a specific form of settlement has been redated. The pottery in northern Polabia and in western Pomerania is known as Feldberg type (Fig. 30). The vessels are squat and rounded in form, and characteristically decorated in horizontal zones with incised lines, cordons and stamps on the upper body. This material is now dated to the period from the mid eighth century to the mid ninth.40

Of somewhat uncertain date too are the biconical vessels with combed latticing or panels on the upper part of the vessel occasionally interpersedwith stamp impressions. This Menkendorf pottery (Fi. 31) occurs on the Baltic coast in the northwestern periphery of Slav settlement in the territory later occupied by the Obodirte tribe, but also further south in the Spree valley and in Wielkopolska across the eastern Pomerania. It seems to date to the ninth and tenth centuries. Menkendorf-type pottery also pccirs firtjer west. for example in the lowest layers at Miedzyrzecz and Poznan (ninth century), and also on some sites in western Silesia. Similar pottery occurs in Szczecin and Gdansk in Pomerania where it may have lasted to the beginning of the tenth century.

This angularity and decorative schemes of the Tornow, Feldberg and Menkendorf pottery is thought very probably to have been influenced by the form and decoration of contemporary Frankish and Carolingian pottery.

To the south of this pottery zone is the Rüssen pottery zone, which is a continuation of earlier patterns. This material is now known as the Leipzig group. This area is notable for cemeteries containing inhumation burials, some of them with silver ornaments of uncertain date. Heinrich Rempel dates these graves as early as the eighth century, but this has been questioned and there is no reason to date this material so early. These cemeteries are most probably tenth century.41

Ван мреже LP

• Шегрт
« Одговор #95 послато: Фебруар 21, 2021, 11:51:03 поподне »
Mats Roslund, Guests in the House: Cultural Transmission between Slavs and Scandinavians 900 to 1300 AD, BRILL, 2007:

str. 169

The Leipzig group in the area between the Elbe and the Saale is an umbrella term for a regional tradition which displays technological and morphological variation. The Rüssen type was produced here as early as around 600 and in the ensuing 150 years or so it acquired a gentle S-shaped pro le with the shoulder at the middle of the body (Fig. 17).28 The decoration consists of wavy bands which cover the upper part of the vessel. A development of this took place in parallel in the course of the eighth and ninth centuries when the body was given a more distinct biconical form, a hand-smoothed surface, and a faceted rim edge. The late ninth century saw the appearance of the Rötha type, which was made on a slow turntable and characterized the Middle Slavic tradition until the Late Slavic period in the early eleventh century (Fig. 18). The vessels are tall, with the part above the sharp transition at the shoulder being almost vertical or concave. The rim is faceted and the lower part of the vessel is trimmed to give a thinner wall. The decoration is largely minimized to vertical wavy bands. This latter type provided the foundation for the entire Late Slavic set of pottery in the Elbe-Saale area.

str. 189-190

With a diffusionist outlook, new Slav tribes became bearers of the changed ceramic technology. Alongside this there are other hypotheses to explain the development. Above all, these question the watertight boundaries that appear to have existed between the peoples who were under Carolingian, Ottonian, or Salian rule in the west and the Slavs in the south and east. Feldberg pottery is assumed to have arisen from contacts between West Slav tribes and the Carolingian Empire in the Baltic Sea area. The basic forms of the undecorated Sukow type and the Feldberg pottery are similar, and both occur simultaneously in northwest Germany. The decoration with a toothed implement on Badorf pots, on the other hand, was adopted as a new element among the Slavs.59 Brather accepts Schuldt’s view that the Feldberg type developed from a north-west Slav tradition without influence from the Danube complex, which was distant in time and place. Two other examples of Germanic-Slavic exchange of style may be mentioned. In north-west Bohemia the local pots of Danube type borrowed features from the other side of the Erzgebirge, where the Saxon neighbours made biconical pots.60 The long production time of the Sukow type in Schleswig-Holstein and Mecklenburg has been assumed to be due to the use of simple, undecorated household ware among the adjacent Saxon people influencing the Slav neighbours.61 Also, close links between nearby Slavic areas rather than migrations have been assumed to result in regional style breaks. The distribution of the Tornow type is in the border zone between the Menkendorf tradition and the Dolní V\stonice pots coming from Moravia.62 One can therefore see the sharp northern shoulder combined with deep grooves on the upper part of the bodies of these late Middle Slavic pots. Another opinion about the Tornow tradition asserts a Carolingian influence, as also for the Feldberg group.63

Opinions in research on Slavic pottery today are thus divided. The diffusionist development with regional interfaces between Slavic groups or immigration is partly established as an explanation for the development of style, while contacts with non-Slavs are also stressed. Hansjürgen Brachmann is a representative of the belief in internal Slav diffusion that prevailed in the era of the German Democratic Republic. In 1994 he wrote: “Bis heute wurde von archäologischer Seite kein Zweifel an der Vermutung geäußert, das die slawische Besiedlung des Gebietes zwischen Elbe und Saale in mehreren Wellen erfolgte”.64 He regards the rise of the Rüssen type in the middle Saale area as a sign of immigration from the south, and he stresses the close similarity to the Danube type. The people who came via Bohemia-Moravia are supposed to have formed the population basis for the historically known Sorbs in their core area. The same explanatory model is put forward in the large work Die Slawen in Deutschland.65 There the changes are displayed with arrows, as on a military strategist’s map, with waves of immigration following one another. The Feldberg group came via the Oder-Vistula area, as did the bearers of Tornow ware. The Sorbs with their Rüssen pots had a more southerly path of migration, ending up directly on the middle Elbe.66

The stylistic analogies used to link geographically remote traditions are difficult to invoke as evidence of the migration hypothesis. Traditional methods such as absolute chronology and ceramic analyses have meant a great deal for dismissing the least convincing views. The relation between individual tribes and pottery types has been proved invalid partly because the distribution area of the two does not coincide and partly because the datings are difficult to link to the descriptions of the groups in the written sources. The previously assumed links between Feldberg pottery and the Wilzians, between Fresendorf and the Ranians, between the Rüssen and Leipzig types and the Sorbs, and between the Menkendorf types and the Obodrites have no solid basis in the written and archaeological evidence. Tornow pottery has a much wider distribution than the Sorbs, who are assumed to be the ethnic group that made it.67

59 Brather 1996a, pp. 167ff.
60 Bubenik & Meduna 1994, p. 186.
61 Brather 1996a, p. 177.
62 Biermann 1997, p. 231.
63 Barford 2001, p. 105.
64 Brachmann 1994, p. 104.
65 Herrmann 1985 (1970), pp. 21ff., especially p. 28, Abb. 8.
66 See also Donat 1989, pp. 269 and 270ff.
67 Biermann 1997, p. 218.
« Последња измена: Фебруар 21, 2021, 11:53:14 поподне LP »

Ван мреже drajver

• Члан Друштва
  • Бели орао
« Одговор #96 послато: Фебруар 22, 2021, 06:32:05 пре подне »
Jeste li vi to učinili isto pri citiranju Sedova, točnije rečeno, Brachmanna? Niste, a nije vam ni cilj. U nedostatku konkretnih argumenata i razočarenju što je prethodno navedena arheološka teorija znanstveno posve pogrešna, a bila je jedini preostali argument za pretpostaviti teoriju o povezanosti srednjovjekovnog plemena Srba i I-PH908, jedino rješenje koje preostaje je pisati komentare u kojima se pokušava diskreditirati pouzdanost i autoritet svjetskih znanstvenika i znanosti općenito pa time indirektno opravdati ignoriranje znanstvenih činjenica koje nisu niti "nove" niti "revolucionarne" niti "ekstremne", ali jesu protivne vašoj volji i željama. U sljedećim komentarima citiram vam dostupne izvore pa si ih prevedite.

Сад ми је јасно, циљ је дакле дискредитовати везу средњовјековног племена Срба и PH908? И пола године се копало свуда, само да се нађе нека пукотина у радовима археолога који говоре о досељавању групе становништва које је донијело керамику из Подунавља почетком 7. вијека. Апсурдно је да је тема напада калибрација керамике, јер се Седов рецимо чак тиме није ни бавио. Он је наводио генетичке везе те керамике са подунавским регионом и наглашавао два слоја словенског насељавања простора између Лабе и Сале. И није он једини који је о томе писао. Треба прочитати радове и Hansa Loserta, човјека који интензивно ископава на подручју источна Баварске ових година.

Глупо је користити Brathera, човјека који негира било какву повезаност археолошких налаза(керамике) са етницитетима, за побијање присуства етницитета на неком подручју у одређеном времену. Ако пажљиво ишчиташ и ове текстове које си поставио веза се не побија већ се тврди да за њу нема довољно доказа.

Миграција племена Срба у поменути регион свакако се не заснива на Седовљевим писањем о рјусенској керамици. Археолошки налази само подупиру историјске извори, који словенско племе Срба почетком 7. вијека помиње у међуријечју Лабе и Сале. Веза са PH908 и данашњим Србима, очигледна је преко најдиректнијих генетичких веза данашњих Срба са Чесима и Нијемцима поменутог региона.

Ван мреже drajver

• Члан Друштва
  • Бели орао
« Одговор #97 послато: Фебруар 22, 2021, 07:13:36 пре подне »
Dobro, sada shvaćam, izgleda kako se radi o nesporazumu jer vi uopće niste upoznati s ovom temom i njezinom literaturom. To što Brather piše o novom datiranju nisu njegove tobože "revolucionarne ideje" niti rezultat isključivo njegovih istraživanja već arheološki rezultati uobičajenih metodoloških istraživanja mnogih drugih njemačkih arheologa tokom 80ih, 90ih i 00ih, dok se ruski arheolog Sedov u svom djelu iz 90ih u vezi Rüssenske keramike (nazvane po istoimenom naselju Rüssen u Saksoniji) pozivao na arheološke radove iz 70ih sa zastarjelim datiranjima i zaključcima.

Skoro svi radovi Brathera traže naplatu za pristup, ali nešto se može naći i na webu ako znate gdje tražiti:

Није проблем што са овом литературом нисам упознат ја, већи је проблем што са том литературом очигледно ниси упознат ти који си је поменуо као кредибилан извор.

Ван мреже LP

• Шегрт
« Одговор #98 послато: Фебруар 23, 2021, 01:24:22 пре подне »
Сад ми је јасно, циљ је дакле дискредитовати везу средњовјековног племена Срба и PH908? И пола године се копало свуда, само да се нађе нека пукотина у радовима археолога који говоре о досељавању групе становништва које је донијело керамику из Подунавља почетком 7. вијека. Апсурдно је да је тема напада калибрација керамике, јер се Седов рецимо чак тиме није ни бавио. Он је наводио генетичке везе те керамике са подунавским регионом и наглашавао два слоја словенског насељавања простора између Лабе и Сале. И није он једини који је о томе писао.

Ne, cilj je dokazati tu vezu, a citiranu literaturu sam doslovno "iskopao" prekjučer. Prethodno nisam detaljno istraživao jer sam mislio kako se mogu posve pouzdati u Sedova, a ako je bilo napretka u arheološkim istraživanjima i zaključcima onda bi vi i vaši to već istražili i spomenuli, ali niste. Zbog Sedova sam ostavljao mogućnost migracije iz Podunavlja u Polablje, ali više nema razloga jer ne samo što je pogrešno već sasvim odgovara i objašnjava činjenicu tako niske frekvencije i varijacije haplogrupe I2 (i I-PH908) u Polablju, ostalih zapadnih Slavena, a djelomično i alpsko-panonskih Slavena.

Vaša veza još nije dokazana pa samim tim se nema što niti diskreditirati već se može samo argumentirano raspravljati. Više puta sam ponovio kako nemam ništa protiv te i bilo koje druge teorije ako se neutralno, objektivno i vjerodostojno pridržava onoga što piše u znanstvenoj literaturi. Ono što piše zajedno s genetskim podacima ne dokazuje tu vezu, upravo suprotno, trenutno je opovrgava. Što se tiče gore citirane literature se ne radi o nikakvim "pukotinama" već uobičajenom razvoju arheologije s novim rezultatima, zaključcima i konsenzusu u radovima. Sedov niti je citirao suvremeniju znanstvenu literaturu niti se bavio kalibracijom niti vezama između keramika jer ono što je napisao je direktno parafraziranje Brachmannovih zaključaka iz 70ih kada su arheolozi imali pogrešne kalibracije zbog kojih su dolazili do pogrešnih zaključaka uključujući povezanosti s Podunavljem, a teoretiziranje je bilo i političko-ideološki motivirano.

Треба прочитати радове и Hansa Loserta, човјека који интензивно ископава на подручју источна Баварске ових година.

Onda ga citirajte ili makar napišite naslov Losertovog rada na koji se referirate.

Глупо је користити Brathera, човјека који негира било какву повезаност археолошких налаза(керамике) са етницитетима, за побијање присуства етницитета на неком подручју у одређеном времену...

I dalje po Bratheru, ad hominem, zamjena teza... To uopće nije bitno za ovu temu već arheološki rezultati, njihova kalibracija te povezanost i utjecaj između arheoloških kultura. Neovisno kakav je pristup povezanosti arheologije i etniciteta, ne može se ni pokušavati, a kamoli potvrditi srpski identitet u arheološkom nalazištu koje datiranjem ne odgovora tom identitetu, drugačije rečeno, datiranje i kronologija Leizig-Rüssen tipa keramike ne omogućava da ta keramika posluži za teoretiziranje o niti sekundarnom migracionom valu Slavena (Srba) niti iz smjera Podunavlja u 7. stoljeću. Jednostavno se ne radi o takvoj keramici. Iako nemaju svi prethodno citirani povjesničari i arheolozi isti pristup poput Brathera, svi se slažu kako takva sekundarna migracija i povezanost s Balkanom ne dolazi u obzir.

Ако пажљиво ишчиташ и ове текстове које си поставио веза се не побија већ се тврди да за њу нема довољно доказа.

Ne, veza se jasno i glasno pobija jer ne da nema dovoljno nego uopće nema dokaza. Vaše čitanje nema veze s pažljivošću.

Миграција племена Срба у поменути регион свакако се не заснива на Седовљевим писањем о рјусенској керамици. Археолошки налази само подупиру историјске извори, који словенско племе Срба почетком 7. вијека помиње у међуријечју Лабе и Сале. Веза са PH908 и данашњим Србима, очигледна је преко најдиректнијих генетичких веза данашњих Срба са Чесима и Нијемцима поменутог региона.

Arheološki nalazi ne podupiru povijesne izvore niti genetičke rezultate već upravo obrnuto - svi kako zasebno tako zajedno pobijaju podunavsku tezu. Velika većina današnjih Srba nema veze s ranosrednjovjekovnim plemenom Srba iz Polablja već sa Slavenima koji su se spustili s istočnih Karpata u Podunavlje. Povezanost današnjih Srba s današnjim Česima i Njemcima po I-PH908 je posve neodređena i ne znači nužnu povezanost s migracijom ranosrednjovjekovnih Srba iz Polablja jer su na te dvije podgrane I-PH908 današnji Srbi isto tako najdirektnije genetski vezani s drugim narodima Istočne Europe. Radi se o prenagljenoj generalizaciji. Za sada nemamo niti jednu podgranu I-PH908 u kojoj možemo vidjeti je li centralno europski ili jugoistočno europski uzorak ancestralan ili derivativan, a i da imamo zaključivanje generalno za sve Srbe na temelju pojedinačnih slučajeva nema smisla.

Није проблем што са овом литературом нисам упознат ја, већи је проблем што са том литературом очигледно ниси упознат ти који си је поменуо као кредибилан извор.

Zašto niste bili upoznati s ovom literaturom ako ste trebali jer godinama pišete o porijeklu srpskog plemena i migraciji iz Podunavlja u Polablje? Ako suvremena arheološka i historiografska literatura se ne slaže s gore citiranim stajalištem zašto ju ignorirate i nastavljate s ad hominem?
« Последња измена: Фебруар 23, 2021, 01:34:31 пре подне LP »

Ван мреже LP

• Шегрт
« Одговор #99 послато: Фебруар 23, 2021, 01:25:43 пре подне »
Frekvencija i varijacija I2 te I-PH908 u Polablju je nikakva, toliko niska da za bilo kakve pretpostavke o povezanosti s plemenom Srba traži mnogo izvanrednih dokaza. Ako je došlo nešto I-Y3120 pa čak i I-PH908 s njima onda bi trebalo biti neznatni postotak u današnjoj populaciji čije podgrane  I-Y3120 i R-M558 dominantno imaju veze s istočnim Karpatima. Tragove srpskog plemena treba tražiti po R1a-M458> L260 (i R1a-M558 podgranama u Polablju): https://forum.poreklo.rs/index.php?topic=578.msg126001#msg126001.

Postotak te podgrane među današnjim Srbima odgovara tezi kako je srpsko pleme došlo kao vojna elita koja je bila u manjini te događajima opisanim u DAI kako srpska zemlja doživljava depopulaciju i repopulaciju, a naročito se odnosilo na srpsko plemstvo, a i rani povijesni izvori se uglavnom bave političkom elitom što se ne može u potpunosti poistovjetiti sa svim pučanstvom. Tragovi hrvatskog plemena također moguće imaju veze s R1a-M458> L260, ali što se tiče R1a uglavnom bi bile podgrane R-M558 vezane za južnu Poljsku.