Траже се > Рођаци

Looking for a Batalo interested in testing - patron St. Basil the Great

<< < (2/4) > >>

Michelle Batalo Mills:

--- Цитат: drajver  Септембар 17, 2020, 08:13:52 поподне ---Suppose this is Batalo who is I1-M253>FGC21732? He has just joined the Serbian FTDNA project. Anyway I believe that your Batalo line (I2a) is real Batalo line, because you have matches among others tested individuals from Krajina region with the same slava.

--- Крај цитата ---

Yes!  I just knew I am related to the nobleman from the 1300's!   ;D
You are right...that is the Batalo who has family from Gornje Primislje that is the I1 M253 and just joined the Serbian DNA project. 

Michelle Batalo Mills:

--- Цитат: Michelle Batalo Mills  Септембар 17, 2020, 09:23:06 поподне ---Hi!  Thank you for the information.  I will talk to my brother about the Big Y test.  He is fascinated with DNA and I hope he will participate.  Yes...Danilo Sremcevic reached out to connect when my brother first received his results.  How far back do you have your Predrag family researched?  Do you know where they are from?  I realize that our genetic proximity could be ages before you are able to document your family line...but I was just curious.  Michelle

--- Крај цитата ---

I am sorry...I mean Gojkovic

Предраг Гојковић:

--- Цитат: Michelle Batalo Mills  Септембар 17, 2020, 09:23:06 поподне ---Hi!  Thank you for the information.  I will talk to my brother about the Big Y test.  He is fascinated with DNA and I hope he will participate.  Yes...Danilo Sremcevic reached out to connect when my brother first received his results.  How far back do you have your Predrag family researched?  Do you know where they are from?  I realize that our genetic proximity could be ages before you are able to document your family line...but I was just curious.  Michelle

--- Крај цитата ---
       The oldiest written document with my last name in my father's home village is from 1702. The name of the village is Kip and it is located in Slavonia , today north Croatia. Genetics proved to me that my ancestors came from east Hercegovina ,passed throut central Bosnia and ended up in Slavonia. That migration lasted approximately 400 , 500 years. I mean , i'm not sure my ancestor left Hercegovina 700 , 800 years ago. After your brother's GigY test I'll be able to tell you better if we're genetically close and when our common male ancestor lived.

Michelle Batalo Mills:
I am working on the big test with my brother.  But since Batalo is not uncommon in Serbia....if any of your personally knows a Batalo....and they are open to learning more about their family line, please let me know.   thank you.

Предраг Гојковић:

--- Цитат: Michelle Batalo Mills  Септембар 18, 2020, 04:04:43 поподне ---I am working on the big test with my brother.  But since Batalo is not uncommon in Serbia....if any of your personally knows a Batalo....and they are open to learning more about their family line, please let me know.   thank you.

--- Крај цитата ---
       I understand that you care to find out as much as possible about your surname  , but oldiest Serbian surnames are from today's Croatia , they are not older than 320 , 350 years. There are surnames of former Serbs who are now Croats who are another 150 years older. I have writen this to show that looking for a surname alone  , cannot go much into the past.

Навигација

[0] Индекс порука

[#] Следећа страна

[*] Претходна страна

Иди на пуну верзију