Аутор Тема: Any Albanians on this forum?  (Прочитано 1553 пута)

Malisori

• Гост
Any Albanians on this forum?
« послато: Мај 24, 2021, 07:52:47 поподне »
Hey, wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I'm an Albanian from the Kelmendi tribe of Gusinje, greetings to you all. I want to learn more about the tribal genealogy which makes us Malisori and Montenegrin tribes similar =) No hate, just here to talk.

Ван мреже Ojler

• Члан Управног одбора
  • Бели орао
  • Поруке: 5267
  • Y-DNK: I2-Y3120 Z17855>PH3414 Мириловићи
Одг: Any Albanians on this forum?
« Одговор #1 послато: Мај 24, 2021, 08:42:29 поподне »
Hey, wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I'm an Albanian from the Kelmendi tribe of Gusinje, greetings to you all. I want to learn more about the tribal genealogy which makes us Malisori and Montenegrin tribes similar =) No hate, just here to talk.

Hi, Malisori. Welcome. There is one forum member who is Albanian. His nickname is rugovac. Maybe he will answer on your call  :)
Kамене рабъ и госодинъ

Ван мреже rugovac

• Истраживач
  • Поруке: 972
« Одговор #2 послато: Мај 24, 2021, 09:52:38 поподне »
Wellcome, that is nice to have second Albanian in this forum specially from my tribe.

Malisori

• Гост
« Одговор #3 послато: Мај 24, 2021, 10:21:07 поподне »
Wellcome, that is nice to have second Albanian in this forum specially from my tribe.

I don't know if I can speak Albanian here, but hello vlla. I have some roots from Rugova I believe near Shtupeqi i Madh/Vogel. Lajqi if I'm not mistaken, rest of my heritage is from Vuthaj and Martinaj, as well as Shkoder from mothers side.

Ван мреже rugovac

• Истраживач
  • Поруке: 972
« Одговор #4 послато: Мај 24, 2021, 10:42:43 поподне »
I don't know if I can speak Albanian here, but hello vlla. I have some roots from Rugova I believe near Shtupeqi i Madh/Vogel. Lajqi if I'm not mistaken, rest of my heritage is from Vuthaj and Martinaj, as well as Shkoder from mothers side.

Tung djaloshi, Beter speak english. We are in their house. Only Lajqi in PlavaeGucia are in Jasenica, if do not count ex Nokshiqanet whose se moved in Dukagjin after 1945. [size=78%]Today they have surname Rugova or Rugovac. [/size]

They are not link with family Rugova in Hakaj. They are origin from Kuqishta and they are connected with Lecaj from Martinaj.
That is for start

Malisori

• Гост
« Одговор #5 послато: Мај 24, 2021, 11:13:33 поподне »

Tung djaloshi, Beter speak english. We are in their house. Only Lajqi in PlavaeGucia are in Jasenica, if do not count ex Nokshiqanet whose se moved in Dukagjin after 1945. [size=78%]Today they have surname Rugova or Rugovac. [/size]

They are not link with family Rugova in Hakaj. They are origin from Kuqishta and they are connected with Lecaj from Martinaj.
That is for start

Yes, I am related not with Lecaj but with Hasangjekaj instead. Although closest match for me is Qosaj, I don't know if Hasangjekaj takes test yet, but obviously one the more older surnames in Martinaj. =) I think previous surname before Lajqi was Brujci? Something with B, thank you