Дискусије на страним језицима > English language subforum

Any Albanians on this forum?

(1/2) > >>

Malisori:
Hey, wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I'm an Albanian from the Kelmendi tribe of Gusinje, greetings to you all. I want to learn more about the tribal genealogy which makes us Malisori and Montenegrin tribes similar =) No hate, just here to talk.

Ojler:

--- Цитат: Malisori  Мај 24, 2021, 07:52:47 поподне ---Hey, wanted to introduce myself to this forum. I'm an Albanian from the Kelmendi tribe of Gusinje, greetings to you all. I want to learn more about the tribal genealogy which makes us Malisori and Montenegrin tribes similar =) No hate, just here to talk.

--- Крај цитата ---

Hi, Malisori. Welcome. There is one forum member who is Albanian. His nickname is rugovac. Maybe he will answer on your call  :)

rugovac:
Wellcome, that is nice to have second Albanian in this forum specially from my tribe.

Malisori:

--- Цитат: rugovac  Мај 24, 2021, 09:52:38 поподне ---Wellcome, that is nice to have second Albanian in this forum specially from my tribe.

--- Крај цитата ---

I don't know if I can speak Albanian here, but hello vlla. I have some roots from Rugova I believe near Shtupeqi i Madh/Vogel. Lajqi if I'm not mistaken, rest of my heritage is from Vuthaj and Martinaj, as well as Shkoder from mothers side.

rugovac:

--- Цитат: Malisori  Мај 24, 2021, 10:21:07 поподне ---I don't know if I can speak Albanian here, but hello vlla. I have some roots from Rugova I believe near Shtupeqi i Madh/Vogel. Lajqi if I'm not mistaken, rest of my heritage is from Vuthaj and Martinaj, as well as Shkoder from mothers side.

--- Крај цитата ---

Tung djaloshi, Beter speak english. We are in their house. Only Lajqi in PlavaeGucia are in Jasenica, if do not count ex Nokshiqanet whose se moved in Dukagjin after 1945. [size=78%]Today they have surname Rugova or Rugovac. [/size]

They are not link with family Rugova in Hakaj. They are origin from Kuqishta and they are connected with Lecaj from Martinaj.
That is for start

Навигација

[0] Индекс порука

[#] Следећа страна

Иди на пуну верзију