Дискусије на страним језицима > English language subforum

LM Genetics K36 report maps and diagrams of four Greeks

(1/3) > >>

Alexandra_K:
Dobro jutro,

Since some of you might have read  the other threads highlighting my family's ancestry, I thought it might be interesting to show you our K36 report maps etc. so that you connect those to the information about our ancestry.
I will also show you for the sake of comparison the K36 map only (he didn't do the complete analysis) of an individual who comes from one of the slavophone towns of (Greek) Macedonia. Both of his parents come from the same town and the speak Slavic too.
Just to quickly refresh my background for those who didn't read any of the previous threads:
My mother's family comes from a village near Ioannina. It is called Ekklisohori (until1928) it was called Tserkovista/Tsarkovista. Historically it had been a Vajunite settlement. Our roots include Vlach and Arvanite ancestry. Still until today some words in the local dialect are of Slavic origin and the unofficial women's surnames that are used in the village end in -ova.
My father comes from two islands, Kea and Kephalonia. He has a more Mediterranean (Greek Islander/Italian) profile in general but judging from all different kinds of ethnicity estimates and analysis he must have a more limited Arvanite and even some Slavic admixture too. Kephalonia had a considerable number of Arvanite inhabitants as well as Kea it seems. Also in Kephalonia at least there are a few Slavic toponyms.

Alexandra_K:
I thought it would be easier for me to attach images... :-) still trying to figure it out...

Alexandra_K:
Guys, sorry impossible to load...they are screenshots :-(

Ojler:

--- Цитат: Alexandra_K  Јул 09, 2018, 08:28:48 пре подне ---I thought it would be easier for me to attach images... :-) still trying to figure it out...

--- Крај цитата ---

The forum does nos support file attachments. You should upload image on an external server (e.g. imgur.com or postimages.org) and then share it via link here.

Alexandra_K:
Ok, thank you very much!

Навигација

[0] Индекс порука

[#] Следећа страна

Иди на пуну верзију