Дискусије на страним језицима > English language subforum

Possibe Mladen Barac relative

(1/5) > >>

Gary.b:
Hello Gary,

yesterday called me Mladen Barac, he said that he is relative to you.
I haven't my computer in time when I spoke with him,
his email address is [email protected]
cell phone number is 098 9057658
Best regards
Sanja

Hi Mladen, Nice to met you. Would you participate in a DNA test, to confirm?

Gary Barach
near Edmonton Canada
Sanja was the professional genealogist from Zagreb

Gary.b:
Hi Gary,
I am Mladen Barać, born in 1947 in Svračkovo selo, father Dana, mother Anka born the same Barać, born in 1902.
I live in Zagreb, married, have two daughters.
I often visit my place of birth, if you also want to see where your ancestors lived, feel free to contact me.
As for DNA, I agree, but it's expensive here, I'm retired.
Because they only have a few Baraći houses there that I am related to, and probably to you as well.
There has been no one alive there since 1995.

Dear Gary, I would be glad if you could write something more about yourself and if you have a desire to see where your ancestors were born.

Greetings from Mladen and family.

My question is to what Y-DNA test besides Y-FULL700 (not able to afford at this time), what company (23andMe or FTDNA), I would pay for the kit/test.

Amicus:

--- Цитат: Gary.b  Јануар 17, 2021, 09:03:45 поподне ---Hi Gary,
I am Mladen Barać, born in 1947 in Svračkovo selo, father Dana, mother Anka born the same Barać, born in 1902.
I live in Zagreb, married, have two daughters.
I often visit my place of birth, if you also want to see where your ancestors lived, feel free to contact me.
As for DNA, I agree, but it's expensive here, I'm retired.
Because they only have a few Baraći houses there that I am related to, and probably to you as well.
There has been no one alive there since 1995.

Dear Gary, I would be glad if you could write something more about yourself and if you have a desire to see where your ancestors were born.

Greetings from Mladen and family.

My question is to what Y-DNA test besides Y-FULL700 (not able to afford at this time), what company (23andMe or FTDNA), I would pay for the kit/test.

--- Крај цитата ---

Dear Gary,

If you're looking for a test on FTDNA, that would be Y-DNA test on 37 STRs, which costs $119,00.

https://www.familytreedna.com/products/y-dna

Also, you have as a Member of Poreklo option to order Y-DNA test on 23 STRs in
DNA center for genetics in Belgrade with 50% discount (if you are paying, it's 60,00 euros by PayPal).

FTDNA is always better, because you can upgrade your results.

Gary.b:
"I am Mladen Barać, born in 1947 in Svračkovo selo, father Dana, mother Anka born the same Barać, born in 1902"

My match could be from Ilija born 1902, wife Stojas Vukmirovic born 1897, if the names matched. I would probably use FTDNA, that would be Y-DNA test on 37 STRs, which costs $119,00. Since he is retired, mail directly to Mladen, or pay a member to deliever and pickup. I would pay a member to get Dusan Barac sample.

Gary.b:
Kit ordered today, maybe to there in 2 weeks

Навигација

[0] Индекс порука

[#] Следећа страна

Иди на пуну верзију