Аутор Тема: Slavonski Brod PRESENTED PEDIGREE OF GENEALOGY  (Прочитано 1583 пута)

Ван мреже Gary.b

• Члан Друштва
  • Помоћник
  • Поруке: 124
Slavonski Brod PRESENTED PEDIGREE OF GENEALOGY
« послато: Август 08, 2020, 06:49:20 пре подне »
https://www.licke-novine.hr/arhiva/arhiva%25202017/drustvo_17/Drustvo_17.html&prev=search&pto=aue

Slavonski Brod
PRESENTED PEDIGREE OF GENEALOGY
Đuro Mesić, right, at the presentation of his book
Đuro Mesić, right, at the presentation of his book
[email protected]
www.licke-novine.hr
November 16, 2017

SLAVONSKI BROD - The presentation of the book "Genealogy of the Podlapac / Podlapača family" by Đuro Mesić was held at the City Library.

In this unique and interesting book, the author, after painstaking research, wrote the history of all the families of Podlapača, one of the oldest parishes in Lika. He presented the family trees of this once large Lika village, located in the very west of Krbavsko polje, which has experienced a great exodus of population through the centuries of its existence. They were displaced all over the world, and a good part of them also moved to Slavonia. Thus, the surnames Mesić, Rosandić, Alar, Brezić, Bunčić, Javor, Paun, Perković, Petanović, Špehar, Vuković and others are known in Slavonski Brod and its surroundings, which have their origins in Podlapača and Podlapac, respectively.

The author of the book was born in Golobrdci near Požega, and after 23 years of work in the Zvečevo factory, the Homeland War and 21 years of work as a deminer and demining supervisor, he now lives in retirement in Novi Čič.

In addition to the author, in a packed hall, Dr. sc. Marijan Sabic, praising this unique book that says a lot about Lika and its population. (LpS)

Do we have this book?
Y DNA I-Y50461  Big 700
mtDNA H2a2b1a*

Ван мреже Gary.b

• Члан Друштва
  • Помоћник
Одг: Slavonski Brod PRESENTED PEDIGREE OF GENEALOGY
« Одговор #1 послато: Август 08, 2020, 06:57:04 пре подне »
Since I can not edit, this is about Podlapaca, not Svrackovo Selo. Please disregard.
Y DNA I-Y50461  Big 700
mtDNA H2a2b1a*

Ван мреже Amicus

• Уредник
  • Бели орао
  • Поруке: 9508
  • I1 P109 FGC22045
    • Порекло.рс
« Одговор #2 послато: Август 08, 2020, 11:59:13 пре подне »
No, we don't have this book at the moment. Its original title is "Rodoslovlja obitelji Podlapca/Podlapače".

Here is the front page of the book.

It has about 350 pages and it is selling now in Digital format.

https://zavicaji.net/rodoslovlja-obitelji-podlapca-podlapace/

Ван мреже Панић

• Члан Друштва
  • Писар
  • Поруке: 253
  • y: I1-M227, mt: H2a1c
« Одговор #3 послато: Август 08, 2020, 12:19:58 поподне »
Cool, it is not too expensive (20 eur) so we can easily buy it and add to the library :)
I mean, those with roots from that village can buy it :D
« Последња измена: Август 08, 2020, 12:27:00 поподне milpan »
Столећима је мој род крш оро
и поповао или кметовао

Ван мреже Gary.b

• Члан Друштва
  • Помоћник
« Одговор #4 послато: Август 08, 2020, 11:47:07 поподне »
The preview/prefix (I don't know what to call it), I'm wondering if it talks about Svrackovo Selo, in any way. I have no problem in getting it.
Y DNA I-Y50461  Big 700
mtDNA H2a2b1a*

Ван мреже drajver

• Члан Друштва
  • Бели орао
  • Поруке: 5122
« Одговор #5 послато: Август 09, 2020, 12:02:14 пре подне »
The preview/prefix (I don't know what to call it), I'm wondering if it talks about Svrackovo Selo, in any way. I have no problem in getting it.

Since the author is Croat and Podlapača is predominantly Croatian village, I doubt that he writes about Serbian families nearby, including those from Svrackovo selo.

Ван мреже Gary.b

• Члан Друштва
  • Помоћник
« Одговор #6 послато: Август 09, 2020, 12:15:49 пре подне »
Bought, my offering to Poreklo. Let me know if there are any problems in downloading.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V5HWbOAG4eYevacB2nxRJIpnH2sXJC_w/view?usp=sharing
Y DNA I-Y50461  Big 700
mtDNA H2a2b1a*

Ван мреже drajver

• Члан Друштва
  • Бели орао
  • Поруке: 5122
« Одговор #7 послато: Август 09, 2020, 12:24:58 пре подне »
Bought, my offering to Poreklo. Let me know if there are any problems in downloading.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V5HWbOAG4eYevacB2nxRJIpnH2sXJC_w/view?usp=sharing

As I thought, he deals mostly with Croatian surnames from Podlapača, not with Serbian ones. Be aware that there is Croatian surname BaraC in Podlapača which is not connected with your Serbian surname BaraĆ from nearby Svračkovo selo.

Ван мреже Kor

• Члан Друштва
  • Истраживач
  • Поруке: 1000
  • реверзни инжињеринг историје
« Одговор #8 послато: Август 11, 2020, 12:38:11 пре подне »
There's an illustration in the book which shows a monument devoted to victims of "serbo-chetnikian terror 1941-1945 and 1991.-1995". As far as I know practically there were no chetnik's massive killings of Croats during the ww2 except in region of Biokovo in 1942. Does anybody know anything about that?